I found a curtain in the closet. It's the other half of the one I used to trim my apron. It wasn't long enough for the window so I cut the hem off an old sheet. I sewed the raw cut edge of the sheet to the hem of the curtain, so that the hem part of the sheet was at the top; then I just slipped the rod through the hem of the sheet.
Fabric close up.
Sheets I found in a box today. Yay! These will make some nice pillows and maybe a small quilt or something. I packed them away when I decided that two sets of sheets was enough and I needed more space in the closet. I was so glad to find them again.