Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hi guys! I've been so busy for the past two days. Our business is growing and every business adds quite a bit of time to my work schedule. But that's a wonderful thing and I absolutely want that to continue.

The only drawback is that I'm not really getting any art done. I did manage to crochet another Christmas present last night as we watched House and the Mentalist. (I love tv on Tuesday night)

I will leave you with a link. There is a radio station belonging to Unity and they have had a 6 episode series with Deepak Chopra, discussing Jesus. It was very timely for me, as I often struggle with Jesus; who he really was and what he was really about and what he means to me. Deepak makes such perfect sense of it and reminds me of why I wanted to be a minister. It's funny how even in my surest moments of Christianity and my strongest love of the "church," and hours pored over the Bible, I saw Jesus as he is described in this series. That actually makes me feel wonderful.

So, anyway, you can go to UnityFM if you are interested in such things. I, personally, found it so enriching. I want to cry just telling you about it. I think it will be available until November 26th. After that, you will have to buy the DVD to see it. You do have to register but they don't ask for too much information and I haven't received any Unity spam. ;)

I met with my neighbor, who found SoulCollage through a newsletter out of Portland, Oregon and then found my phone number through the SoulCollage website and turned out to be a block over! She is as awesome as I knew she would be. She loves everything about the SoulCollage cards and is setting about to tell lots of her friends and women's groups about it so I should be getting pretty busy facilitating here pretty soon. I'm really excited. I've even been working on a new soulcollage blog. It's in my sidebar.

Have a wonderful evening. Hopefully I will do more things creatively that I can share here pretty soon. My love to each of you. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for that I love deepak and I too struggle with Jesus :-).
I will give a listen. XOXO

gma said...

Unity is a church I am comfortable with because they celebrate the wisdom and teachings of many.