I wanted to share this wonderful video with you. What did we ever do without YouTube? :)
Before the video, though, allow me to share 7 weird (I assure you there are more) things about myself with you.
Why would I do this? Because my dear friend, Kate, has tagged me! These are the rules:
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.4. Tag seven random [?] people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
Here are 7 random and/or weird (I'll let you be the judge) things about me:
1. I had never tasted a Bloody Mary until last month. Now it's my favorite drink.
2. I listen to Reiki Healing/chakra balancing/meditation music when I'm just hanging out.
3. I want to learn Reiki.
4. I consider myself a writer, yet I have no desire to write a book.
5. At the age of 24, in my Junior year, I dropped out of college to have Nick, who is now a freshman in college.
6. I was going to tear pages from a book for a collage but now I can't stop reading it to use it for the collage.
7. I love new socks.
Enjoy the video. Vibrate!!!!!