Friday, November 16, 2007

Once More with Feeling

I think I've said this before, but today is my last day at Stein Mart. I've been filling in and helping out. I need to run and get ready for work but I wanted to say "hi!" first.

I took my dolls to Lifestream Center and Carolyn really liked them so she has a number of them there to sell. I'm excited. Having a relationship with Lifestream Center is another dream come true.

I'm a lucky girl! The Universe rocks! (and so do I and so do you)

Love,
Lisa

8 comments:

J C said...

You rock, girl. That's all. You just rock. I went back and read your Monday post, even tho I sorta knew it already. I think I'm going to have to write a story. I've been kind of dead lately with no inspiration, but....well, there it is. Thanks!

KaiBlue said...

The universe is lucky to have you to rock it!!!
Peace and light, Kai xx

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I've just been catching up and wanted to say to you that I think you are amazing - you are living, breathing proof that we can create our own lives - and you're creating such a wonderful one! Yay, you!
xOx

Anonymous said...

I wanted to stop by and say hey Froggy! Your tooo wonderful. Thank you for sharing with us!
*HUGS*

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Hey, Life IS Good!

jessielavon@yahoo.com said...

Will be giving this painting away in a drawing on Dec .10th darlings along with 7 prints,that will be 8 drawings,1 orginal and 7 prints,so come leave y'alls blog for the drawing,it had some papers from magazine and vintage mica.

Kate Robertson said...

GLad to hear you have an outlet for your dolls. By the way you've been tagged.

Kate

Angela said...

It's wonderful to see you blossoming forth like a velvety rose. I'll be visiting your etsy site for some Christmas shopping soon. Also, love the bookshelf on your blog.