Friday, March 16, 2007

A Mama Moment

Oh my gosh. Look what I found!!!! My son is in this production tonight. The girl speaking and singing is his girlfriend (we can say that now!) and the very last person speaking (yes, wearing eyeliner) is NICK! He also shows up earlier, wearing a red shirt with black robe. (He made one of his costumes even though the rest were actual Broadway costumes. His looks great!

I'm so happy I found this and I just had to share it with you!

Ok, I tried to give you the video but can't figure it out...so here is the link. WHen you get there, click on the little gray block with the video camera.

(there are two commercials. sorry)

6 comments:

Tinker said...

You've got good reason to be proud. The costume, everything looks and sounds great. Good for them, not giving up and having that "Show must go on" attitude. WIsh I could see their whole performance, I bet it's going to be awesome ~

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

waaa :( I can't get it to play. I'm having problems with getting Windows Media Player to connect...I am so computer illiterate I don't know how to fix any of it. (I'm having problems with a few things)
XOXO

gma said...

Great video clip....HS Drama is so awesome....the kids learn so much more than just their lines. It looks like a good show...hope they Break a leg and make tons of $$$

Pam Aries said...

I couldn't get it to play either! Same problem as Lisa! Anyway...I think it is so cool!And You are the Sweetest Mama!

Nichole said...

Man, budgeting has really gone downhill for the arts. I hope your son's castmates make a killing at the boxoffice, for the theatre's sake.

As a side note, I was surprised to see the news station is from Roanoke. My mom watches that station, though she lives in southern WV (near Princeton). It is such a small world!

Anonymous said...

How cool, is that? Nick's 15 minutes of fame or is he bound for Broadway? :) You must be be proud :)