Saturday, September 16, 2006
I was tagged.
The main reason I'm posting again already today is that Vintage Wine tagged me for the 4 things meme, so here goes:
Four jobs I have had in my life:
2. Barista (or is that Bariste?)
3. Interior house painter
4. Magazine writer/copy editor
Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. A River Runs Through It
2. You've Got Mail (I didn't know who you were with) hehehe Fox F-O-X
4. French Kiss (I adore Meg Ryan)
Four Places I have lived:
1. Bentree, WV (20 years)
2.Roanoke, VA (21 years)
3.Ask me again in 40 lol
Four things I like to do:
2. Collage, stitch, crochet, knit, sew....depends on my mood, I guess
3. Sit by a fire and talk quietly about nothing in particular.
4. Watch Project Runway
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Avocados plain on crackle bread.
2. Crunchy and salty chips (crunchy and salty anything really)
Four places I would like to be right now:
1. The beach...any beach..
2. Spirithaven...a wonderful farm owned by friends that is very well and aptly named.
3. At my mom's.
4. The beach.
Four websites I visit daily:
2. ViolettesFolkArt.com and all the Glitter Gal Blogs
3. All the blogs that were on my sidebar but I moved to a folder in favorites.
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Daytona Beach
2. Nassau, Bahamas ( a working vacation during college)
3. Nags Head, Ocracoke Island--really, really want to go back
4. Hilton Head
I have no idea who to tag because I'm pretty sure I'm the last blogger in the world to do this one. lol If you haven't and you want to, consider yourself tagged.