Thursday, July 13, 2006

Glass bottle with collar


Glass bottle with collar
Originally uploaded by GroggyFroggy.
This is what I've been working on. It's a collar made of 28 guage wire that I crocheted with pink and green glass beads. It was fun to do, although pretty rough on my finger. (everybody say "awwww"). Thanks. I feel better.

This is going up in my etsy shop if I can ever get it to load. I guess all these programs have their problems...blogger, photobucket, etsy...technology, huh?

See y'all later. It's getting ready to storm here big time so I should probably unplug.

10 comments:

Susan said...

Oh, this is really pretty! I like it - I'd think it would sell well in your shop. Have fun!

Shereen said...

Oh, that came out so beautiful. I agree with Susan, you should try selling those on... was it etsy? Did your mom get her gifts yet? Did she like them? If not, let me know, I'll send you my address. lol ;0)

Shereen said...

lol Sorry, I posted a comment right away when I saw the picture without reading what you wrote. lol Duh!!

Lisa said...

Thanks Susan! I hope so. That's the best part..whether it sells or not, I am just enjoying crafting so much. :)

Shereen, thanks so much. I just sent Mom's stuff out this morning. Her birthday is the 21st, so she should get them a tad early. Yay! If she doesn't like them, I'll let ya know. lol

Cindi said...

sorry about your fingers, but, as i said cute!

Cherish the Home said...

LOVE the bottle with the beads!

And here you go....."Poor, poor Lisa"--**shakes head in pity**.

LOL, I hope your fingers feels better! (o;

Isabella in the 21st Century said...

Very pretty. What's the name of your etsy shop?

Lisa said...

Cindi, thanks again...hehe...I reckon I'll survive.

Mrs. B. LOL Thanks. I feel good and pitied now.

PlainandSimple, It's called Groggy Froggy. :) There's a link on the right sidebar up close to the top of my blog.

Karen said...

The colour is absolutely sweet. Looks great!

Karen said...

The "collar" even LOL. It's past my bedtime ;).