Thanks to Mrs. Blythe. I got this from her blog this morning. Good thing. I couldn't think of anything to post this morning. :)
1. FIRST NAME? Lisa
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No. It seems every other girl my age in WV had that name. lol
Hmmm, where’s no. 3 gone? (Sarah said this. I left it coz it's funny) hehe
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Yesterday. Don't ask.
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's ok.
6. WHAT IS YOU FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Lunchmeat? hmmm...Would steak count? ok...bologna, fried. Yes, I'm a hick.
7. KIDS? 2 mine 3 his (2 grands..ahem...his)
8. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yeah, I think so. I'd always be there for me. lol
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? No
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Who me? Never! oops.
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way man.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Lucky Charms. Yummy marshmallows.
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes, or else I can't get them off.
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yep. I'm fairly strong. Stronger emotionally than physically, I think, but ok in both areas.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOUR ITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Cherry Cordial
17. SHOE SIZE? 7.5
18. RED OR PINK? Blue
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm irritable and impatient sometimes with my family. I hate that. They probably don't like it much either. (So they should be quieter. lol)
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Ohhh my Grandma and Grandpa. They were so wonderful. The best grandparents anyone could wish for.
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Well, I didn't send it to anyone, but yes, I'd like to see other folks do it.
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? I am wearing jeans. (Gasp, I know) and am barefoot. Hey, I just washed three cars!
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? Oh man! I should have done this later. LOL Chocolate pie. Yes, for breakfast.
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Neal Boortz. (talk radio, thanks to hubby)
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? periwinkle. Always been my favorite crayon. ohh and that red-pink one that is so perfect for bunny eyes.
26. FAVORITE SMELL? Creosote (lol) (can you believe Sarah wrote creosote?) heheheheahahahaha Lilac, honeysuckle, the laundry room right after a warm load comes out of the dryer.
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Suzanne from church. I called and she was the receptionist today.
28. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Hmmm...I don't know. Usually the people who attract me in person are the people I regret getting to know. LOL
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? She's ok. hehehee Yes! I just love Sarah. :)
30. FAVORITE DRINK? Coffee! Deb's Lemonade. (local shop with frozen lemonade..yummy)
31. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? I don't like to watch any sport.
32. HAIR COLOR? A nice mousy brown that is fading into gray. sniff.
33. EYE COLOR? Hazel
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes (not colored, though)
35. FAVORITE FOOD? I love Indian food.
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? These days...happy endings.
38. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Red plaid.
40. HUGS OR KISSES? Whatever.
42. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? hmmm I dunno.
43. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? hmmm I dunno.
44. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Shunning by Beverly Lewis. The Seasons by Jean Hersey. The Business of Bliss...How to profit from doing what you love. Janet Allon of Victoria Magazine. Appalachian Spring by Marcia Bronta (Hubby bought it for me last week...yay)
45. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It's just plain black.
46. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? I cannot remember. I did watch the Notebook yesterday. awwwww. I don't think I watched tv last night.
47. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Silence. Waves. My kids snoring. (I know, sounds stupid..but when they're teens and they're snoring..they're home safe). 48. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Hmmmm I'll take one of each. :)
49. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? Nassau, Bahamas. (college choir trip)
50. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I'm a singer.
51. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? March 12 in a little teeny tiny town in West Virginia.
Your Turn. I'm going out with my honey now. :) Well, we went and came back and I went again and came back and again and came back and now Blogger is finally ready to let me publish this. whew.