Saturday, April 15, 2006

Picture, picture on the blog....


Ok, let's see if Blogger will post pictures this way. I've tried several.

These pictures are of a needle case I crocheted yesterday. I was just playing around but I was kind of pleased with it. I want to make others in prettier colors but this one is handy. You can see that Reagan (the cat) is just thrilled.


ETA:I suppose I won't get pics this way either. I'm not sure if it's me or blogger but everytime I try to post pictures by uploading, it freezes everything up. If I blog them straight from photobucket, they're huge so I've put them in my little picture cube at the bottom. You can also see my cute dh holding the cushion I made the other day. Hehe..he's a silly man. :)

3 comments:

Cathy B said...

Lisa - I've also had trouble from time to time posting pictures with Blogger. The only thing you can do is wait and try it again later.

I think that others use other applications like Photobucket - but I'm not the computer savvy, so I just wait and try later!

Good luck - I'm anxious to see your crocheted needlecase!

Anne S said...

Blogger is a bear sometimes - one thing I've found seems to help is to save your post as a draft, then go back in and try to add the photos ... sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't. I've also rebooted IE and tried it again, and that helps. Otherwise I use MSpaint and shrink my photo, then upload the smaller version into Photobucket and use that :)

Lisa said...

Thanks for all your help guys. For now, Blogger seems to be cooperating but I will definitely bear all this advice in mind if (when, for it surely will) it happens again. :)