Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pagans, Babies and Goddesses, Oh My!

Jace at the aquarium, swimming with the jelly fish. :)

I know I've been absent from the blog. This is probably the longest I've gone without blogging since I started!

I have been working into the evening hours and have been too tired to craft or blog when I get home. But my schedule is changing and I'll have a little more daylight time to get some things done and hopefully one of those things will be blogging!

I can not adequately express how much I love teaching in the Montessori school. It makes me happier than I could have known. It's definitely my calling and where I am meant to be.

I'm also making some discoveries about my beliefs, pinning some stuff down. lol I heard a new term last week that has rocked my world...IndoPagan!

I have a label. Hallelujah!

IndoPagans are those Pagans who gravitate toward the imagery/gods/goddesses of the Hindu, Buddhist, etc persuasion. (very simplistic explanation, I know)

That is who I am, in a nutshell, and it's really made me feel content to discover this term.

I'll try to talk about that more as I begin to blog more.

I will leave you with another picture that is dear to me. 
Patrick and Jace. :)
Oh, and I want to congratulate Mrs. B for having the #1 blog at the Circle of Moms Top 25 Faith Blogs!

Talk to you soon!

4 comments:

The Traveler said...

The picture is absolutely precious!
Good for you that you found something that makes you feel that good. Teaching is an awesome calling.
We'll all be here when you get get back =).

Healing Woman said...

Love the term "IndoPagan" I may have to adopt it too.

I have just placed a link to your soul collage blog. Maybe you'd like to check it out at http://www.healingwoman.blogspot.com

So glad you have agreed to teach at Woodloft!

Lisa said...

Thank you, Traveler! Following nudges lead me to this wonderful job. It's not something I would have sought out on my own. I appreciate you saying you'll be here. That does my heart good. :)

Cheryl, thanks so much for the beautiful link. I'm so excited to do SoulCollage at Woodloft!

Laura said...

sooooo precious Lisa...Happy solstice!