Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Streets and Bridges

I love these synchronicities. After my post about finally crossing the bridge, I received this message from the Messenger's Circle this morning.

I get a mailbox full of inspirational messages every morning. It's a really good way to start the day. If you'd like to receive messages from Neale, you can sign up here.

On this day of your life, Lisa, I believe God wants you to know...

...that caution is natural, but fear is not. Do not give in

to fear, yet do not abandon caution.

It is a balancing act. Caution is what causes you to look

both ways before crossing the street. Fear is what keeps

you frozen on the curb forever. You know the difference.

You can feel it.

If you're "stuck" right now, you're probably into fear.

Get out of there. You've already looked both ways. Now

cross the street, for heaven sake. The cars have long

since gone. The coast is clear. Your only obstacle now is

your own mind.

You know exactly why you heard this today.

Love, Your Friend....

2 comments:

Pam Aries said...

Don't ya love synCROWnicity! I love my daily message from the universe (TUT),,,the are amazingly apropo. Love ya girlie!

Natalie said...

Cool, gotta love that! xx