Monday, February 02, 2009

Groundhog Day for the Soul

I am subscribed to Neale Donald Walsch's Messenger Circle. I receive these lovely messages every morning in my email.

I thought today's was so clever and so perfect for SoulCollage. I posted it on my SoulCollage blog also but I know most of you don't look at it so I thought I'd post it here. Good food for thought.

On this day of your life, Lisa, I believe God wants you to know...

....that you should hope to see your shadow today. It

might be the best thing that ever happened to you.

It's Ground Hog Day for the soul. If you do not know

what Ground Hog Day is (if you live outside the U.S.

you may not), Google it. Or go to Wikipedia. Then

smile if you see your shadow today. For when the

shadow side of you is seen, embraced, and loved,

your healing has begun for sure.

Self-improvement begins with self-acceptance. All of

life, everything else, has led up to this. This is your

work now. It is the final step. Go for it.

You know exactly why you saw this message today.





No comments: