Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Little Crafting

Patience is not my strong suit. The light is not good for taking pictures but I took them anyway.

This is a a free pattern from Homeberries. It's turning out way cuter than I expected. It's quick, too. We watched "Hancock" last night and really enjoyed it. Then we put on some Christmas music and I stitched this up while Patrick read and glanced at a football game (with the sound off) now and then. A very enjoyable evening.



I bought this bottle at Goodwill. When I was neatening up my ribbons and things the other day, I wrapped this lace binding around the bottle and grabbed some pearly beads from my flea market stuff. Then, I found this beautiful little angel girl on flickr and printed her out on card stock. I just added a little glitter to her, punched a hole and tied her to the bottle with some string I had saved from a cornmeal bag. She's sitting on a lace doily I got forever ago at Two P's in a Pod


I salvaged a metal can and collaged on it, too, but the photo was too blurry to bother posting.

Another day.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. It's been a long wonderful one for us. I have enjoyed just about every minute of it.

1 comment:

Dragonlady said...

Thank you for sharing the link to the fre patterns, they are all very sweet..I love your bottle, its lovely....great recycling..
Brenda