Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wonderful Story

I just wanted to share this with you. This woman, Carolyn, runs the Lifestream Center where I will be conducting my SoulCollage® workshops. I was supposed to have one in January but, well, noone showed up. That's ok! They say it takes three attempts usually with these things when you're just starting. I have another one scheduled for April!

Back to Carolyn. She has written a wonderful story in the paper about herself and Louise Hay and I just wanted to share it with you. If you go here and then click on "I Healed My Life with Louise's Help" you can read the whole story.

What Carolyn doesn't say in this story is that she is a Feng Shui expert and has done some lovely work in Louise's home! I feel extraordinarily priviledged to know Carolyn. She is a very warm and encouraging person. I am grateful to the Universe for making this special friend.

And just for fun, if you go to the same site and click on the Green Pages, you can see the little blurb in there about me and SoulCollage. :) Go to Green Pages, then click on alphabetical listings at the top of the page and then click on G.....for GroggyFroggy, of course! Whoohooooo!

Being in the Green Pages became a dream of mine while I was living with Elizabeth that week in June. We walked there and picked up an issue and I started dreaming of doing SoulCollage there! So Yay Universe! Thank you God!

Much love to all of you. Enjoy the story.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Yay, you!!!

I have loved Louise Hay ever since I first read her book You Can Heal Your Life....and Carolyn's story is great. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post! You picked the perfect date!!! My birthday's in April! :)Wonderful story, thank you for sharing it with us!
*HUGS*

Sophie said...

Congrats for being listed! And what a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

*hugs*
Sophie

KaiBlue said...

I went to explore the Green site..and guess what? you're there ..lol.
It's awesome Lisa, well done!!!
I love your words about Carolyn.
peace, kai