Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Another Dream Come True

I am an artist with a shop at Artella! I'm so excited. I have much respect for Artella and I'm honored to get to put my little babies there. Ellie, the person who lists things and corresponds with me is so nice! It's a pleasure to be there.

I hope everyone is having a great day. I've been putzing around the house today.

I mailed out several orders this morning and finally sent out our OWOH giveaways. My apologies to Staci Rose and Joyce Ann for taking so incredibly long!!

I started a SoulCollage group on the ning.com site for CCOR. There is, at least, one other facilitator that I know of in the group and I am so excited to connect my love of SoulCollage with my love of Manifesting, co-creating, law of attraction (whichever term you like best).

I feel like everything in my life is really coming together beautifully.

I've only had a couple of personal bummers but I am learning (ever!) to push through fear with love and forgiveness and expectation of a good result that will be most harmonious for all involved. Just to be able to push past the fear is a wonderful gift. Our peace of mind is precious.

I am learning to focus my intentions on love and peace of mind, knowing that if I have that I have everything.

Have a wonderful day everyone. I love you.

8 comments:

Gill said...

What an uplifting happy awesome post! Lisa you sound so well!
xo

J C said...

And you are loved right back girlie! I hate being away from bloglandia so long because I now have so much to catch up on. I'm happy to know you are ok and feeling the love! :)

Pam Aries said...

Yay! I love your dolls. Everything is so great! POSITIVITY! ..you go it ,baby!

artbrat said...

Congratulations on Artella. Your positive thoughts are working. It was a joy to read your post.

Olivia said...

Congratulations, Lisa! Receive from the Universe, Love, O

Janet said...

Wow! That's great news about Artella. You're just so happy and upbeat that it's only natural that good things come to you....it's the law of attraction!!

Anonymous said...

Oh sending you congrats on your shop. How wonderful for you, you most definitely deserve it. Love Hugs and Blessings

Monique Kleinhans said...

Wonderful news! And thanks for sharing your joys with us...enthusiasm for life is contagious...may we all catch it! :)