Friday, April 08, 2011

My Son Built a DreadMill!

You'll probably recognize him since you're readers of my blog, but just in case you don't, he's the one in the orange shirt.

My lead teacher caught me ugly crying today. I was in the bathroom trying to get myself together so I wouldn't upset the children. She walked in and was so sweet asking if I wanted to talk about it.

I had seen this video the night before and then Nick sent a recipe on facebook and told me his missed and loved me. Then I walked in to the preschool with all those little sweethearts and the comforting music and I just lost it.

I'm ok now...mostly. :)

Anyway, watch the video, not only because my Nick built the DreadMill and is in the video but because it's super funny. When I watch it, I can't help but see the many electronic boards that Nick received for various holidays in his early, early years.

Have a great weekend. I'm so glad it's Friday!

2 comments:

Healing Woman said...

Lisa, it is cute and very funny. Your son really has an inventive streak. I wonder what he will come up with next? The Dreadmill looks like a fun piece of equipment but a little dangerous. Those guys make it look like child play though!

Lisa said...

Thanks Cheryl! Yeah, it does look a little dangerous. lol This was for their April Fool's video so they won't be selling it. hehe I can't wait to see what he or they will come up with next. :)