I have been so lovingly awarded! I sure love my blog friends.
Thank you to Wendy at The Year of the Cats and to Faerie Sage at Faerie Sage Kitchen.
Though it's taken me a bit to blog about it, I am very touched and honored to receive these!
The awards come in package form and include the Stylish Blogger Award, The Versatile Blogger Award and One Lovely Blog Award. All three together come with a neat simple set of rules; (I totally stole that from Faerie Sage as it was worded so well) :)
1 Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2 Share 7 things about yourself.
3 Pass this on to 15 other great bloggers you recently discovered.
4 Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards.
So, #1 is taken care of.
#2. 7 things about myself:
1. I just joined a local pagan group through meetup. Very excited about it! It wasn't so long ago
that I wrote in my art journal that I wanted to find my tribe. This group is a tribe, rather than a coven. Last night I realized that I found my tribe! How cool is that?
2. I am shy. I didn't truly know that about myself until recently. I've talked myself out of doing fun things all because I was too shy to do them. I have been working on that this week. I have been out and about. hehe
3. My guilty, guilty pleasure is the Real Housewives of DC. I even follow them on twitter so I can watch them talk to each other. And one of them (Ebong) follows me on twitter. Isn't that sweet?
4. I have a youtube channel where I collect videos that uplift me. I call them "vibe lifters" and watch a few nearly every day to keep me in the right frame of mind to attract the things I desire. Plus, it just feels good. It's here if you could use a lift.
5. I am practicing to be part of a virtual choir on youtube, with Eric Whitacre! I'll be singing 2nd alto on this one. My niece told me about it and we are going to do it together.
6. I was sitting here struggling with something else to tell you so Patrick said, "loving wife...did you put that down?" hehe I'll take it.
7. I fully intend to return to college one of these days. It's sort of catch 22. The financial setbacks make me even more aware of how much I really need a college degree yet they keep me from getting one. I was going to sign up for classes soon but when suddenvalues did away with the regional manager positions, I had to give them up.
I shouldn't have ended on a bummer! Sorry. :) I am very, very happy and have way more to be grateful for than I have things to complain about.
I may or may not pass the award on. I will try to find 15 bloggers who haven't received it already but I haven't done that yet and I wanted to acknowledge the awards before it was too late. :)
Have a great weekend everyone. Much love to you all!