I'm so excited to have been given the Life is Good award by Pagan Culture blogger and friend, Magaly!
To accept the award, I must answer her list of questions, then choose six people to answer a list of my own questions.
So here goes:
1. How old were you when you first showed interest in the written word?
Oh my. I don't remember. Before school age. I've always loved reading and writing.
2. What is your favorite old time book and why?
hmm I'm stumped on this one. The Tao te Ching, I guess, because every time I read it I just say, "yes, yes, exactly," and it always feels good to read something that resonates.
Not really, though I do catch myself now and then.
4. Are you afraid of the dark or do you chase the things that go bump when the lights are out?
I'm not afraid, but I am not a go-to-the-woodshed-while-the-scary-music-is-playing kind of girl.
5. Done any skinny dipping lately? Ever?
Lately? No. Ever? Yes.
6. What makes you go "DAMN!" when you look at an attractive person?
Usually a nice hiney, either sex.
7. What do you know about Witches?
hahaha enough to avoid this question. :)
8. Environmentally friendly or environmentally terrorist? The last kind would get really pissed if others don't conserve water. AskDiandra's boyfriend, he knows all about it.
I'm friendly. I'm not consistent enough myself to be a terrorist.
9. Have you been in a strip club (Mireyah, if your answer is yes, I'll teleport to wherever you are and beat you senseless! If teleporting doesn't work, I'll ride my broom there, but there will be punishment!)
No, never have been.
10. What was the last book you read?
I just finished The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd. I'm now reading, Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver, Stephen L. Hopp and Camille Kingsolver.
That was fun. Ok, let's see. I will pass this award along to:
Ok, I chose 7. Couldn't help myself.
And I have to come up with 10 questions. Let's see:
1. If you could spend 6 months doing anything you wanted, uninterrupted, what would you do?
2. What was the last song you heard and did you choose it?
3. Have you ever said "yes" when your head was screaming "say no!?"
4. If you could learn one new thing next month, what would it be?
5. Facebook or Twitter?
6. Tightwad or Crazy Spender? (or somewhere in the middle)
7. What is your guilty pleasure?
8. Urban or Rural?
9. Sweet or Salty?
10. New stuff or old stuff?
Whew. Coming up with 10 questions is the toughest part. I tried to check but if you are a no awards blog and I missed it, just ignore but know that I thought of you. :) If you just don't feel like fooling with it, same goes for you. I typically don't either but I haven't had an award or meme in a while and it's Sunday and it was fun.
Thanks again, Magaly!