Monday, February 22, 2010

Looking Back. Looking Ahead.


Tulip Tree flower we rescued from the street during
a walk to the community market last year.

Basil and Sage harvested at the end of Summer 2009.
I am dreaming of new herbs to plant and veggies, too.

Another shot of the full basket. It smelled so good.

Hot yellow peppers. They were yummy.

Eggplant. Not so yummy but still fun to grow.

I am starting to get that Spring feeling when I wake up.

The birds are singing earlier and louder.

The light is appearing earlier.

Come on Spring. I am ready for you.

4 comments:

Serena said...

Hey, Lisa, it's SherryS popping in to say hello. I love all the gorgeous color and beautiful photos on your blog!:)

Lisa said...

Thanks Sherry!

JoyceAnn said...

I love seeing baskets full of herbs or veggies , your basket of herbs is beautiful. I agree , I'm ready for Spring too. Hope all is well with You , Patrick and the boys.

~ Garden Blessings ~

Carrie and Justin said...

I love the snow because it has given the Spring Thaw that much more of an impact. We have bulb flowers popping up everywhere and we're planning on ordering our seeds this weekend!