Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Vision from my 6th Chakra Animal Companion



I met my beloved friend, the Snowy Owl.

He asked, "do you have any questions today?"

"What is my purpose?"

He was amused by this but continued down the tunnel while I rested upon his back.

Suddenly we were in an expansive, still and peaceful space.

"Where are we"?

He smiled and said, "It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"Yes, but what is it?"

"This is your purpose."

I began to grasp the lesson, or so I thought. I attempted to state my own purpose. "oh, I am supposed to experience this stillness and then take it back..."

"No," he interrupted.

"Oh. I am supposed to..."

"No."

"This is your purpose. To experience this. To be here. Nothing else. This is your purpose. This is everyone's purpose."




3 comments:

Kathie said...

Totally amazing Lisa!

I have just come out of a meditation in the last hour realizing the same message!

The Skull on your SoulCollage card is drawing my attention!

Shell said...

Your Snowy Owl is indeed a very wise bird.

artbrat said...

What a great thing to share. Thank you.