Tuesday, October 21, 2008

An Interview

I am so pleased this morning! Beside myself, really.

Linda Walsh, the Blogging Queen,has interviewed me for her I Love Crafts and Craft Blogs site! I was already happy to be listed on her site a couple of years ago and then to have the opportunity to be interviewed BUT then Linda wrote so many wonderful things to preface the interview that my little artist/crafter heart is full and overflowing today.

It came at a very good time. I needed to read the things she wrote and to be reminded of why I create. I feel so refueled and reinspired now.

Linda is amazing. I don't know how she keeps up with everything. She is so generous, offering free craft articles, patterns and pictures of her wonderful dolls. She tirelessly points us to new craft blogs and shops and sings the praises of other crafters.

It's so wonderful to know such a generous soul who shares, not only her time and talent, but her real heart for other artists and crafters.

Thank you, Linda, for everything you do.

Thanks also to everyone who still checks in and is so kind to leave a comment. If you get a chance, take a look at Linda's blog. Let's see, she probably has about 20 to choose from, if not more. hehe We like to tease her about it. I don't know how she keeps up with them all. I can't even keep up with one! My interview is on this one.

2 comments:

Linda Walsh said...

Hi, Lisa:

I'm so happy you liked how the interview turned out. My joy comes from knowing that I've made someone's day and made them happy.

Thank you so much for posting about my blogs and all the links. I truly appreciate that and am so touched and honored by your words.

I just love the arts and crafts community on the internet and feel we have the BEST community out there. We're all there for each other and so willing to help where ever or when ever we can. I like to say "What helps one artist or crafter helps all of us."

Thanks, again, for the post. You're a sweetheart.

Have a great night.

Linda

Lisa said...

It was my pleasure, Linda. Just sort of bubbled over. :)