Thursday, October 18, 2007

Some Art




Did I mention that I'm in heaven? Making art every day! Bliss.

Ok..I think I showed you the background for the first one the other day. I finished it yesterday morning. It says "The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough." Then I've written

words all over it.

The doll I made today. I'm so happy when I'm making these positive spirit dolls.

The mandala I did with little frog stamps I found amongst my stuff. I have a lot to say about frogs but not tonight. But I'll say that after struggling for a business name, I decided to stick with Groggy Froggy, so I was looking to see if there was any spiritual reference to frogs..wow! Is there ever. Like the butterfly, frogs often represent transformation. SUHWEET. I'm thinking this grog mandala might be my logo but I'll have to see how it prints up and everything.


And last of all, this is a barstool that I'm painting for the kitchen/studio. Fun, fun, fun.

Take care everyone. Lots of love to you. I'll try to get my readings up on the other blog tomorrow.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh what beautiful art! Thank you for sharing it with us! You art is always so colorful, it sends positive energy my way each time I look at it. I can feel it. :) *HUGS*

Anonymous said...

Loving your art. Glad you are so happy.

Pam Aries said...

yippie! THe Frog is having fun creating! Good for you! You are such a positive inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Your art is looking lovely! I love your spirit dolls esp. - every time I look at the one you sent me, sitting next to Judie's and Daisy's dolls, it makes me smile to see the GPS dolls sitting together there. Happy creating, Lisa ~xOx

KaiBlue said...

Love the Mandela..it's so cute..and the chair is going to be amazing..
you can feel the love here :)

peace, Kai xx

gma said...

The frog mandela is awesome. Also love the Butterfly moments. So happy you are doing what you love!!

Artsy Craftery Design Studio said...

Look forward to seeing pic of barstool when you complete it. I plan to start painting and decoupaging furniture in a big way.