Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Mandala by Peter de Jong
Symptoms of Inner Peace
* A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experience
* An unmistakable ability to enjoy the moment
* A loss of interest in judging other people
* A loss of interest in judging self
* A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others
* An inability to worry (this is a very serious symptom!)
* Frequent overwhelming episodes of appreciation
* Frequent acts of smiling
* An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than to make them happen
* An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
Isn't it great? I wish for you, this day, inner peace.