Thank you everyone who said you'd pray for Lisa and her mother. Lisa's mother is no longer with us here but is no doubt watching over her very dear daughter as her very own special guardian angel. I'm sure Lisa would appreciate remaining in your warm thoughts and prayers for some time to come.
I got a shocking email yesterday telling me that a friend's husband died Sunday night. They were visiting their daughter and he had a heart attack. My friend is in Stephen Ministry and is always reaching out to others. She is wickedly funny and profoundly kind all at the same time. I saw the two of them together just last Thursday and am in complete shock that I will never see them together again. I cannot fathom the pain that she is going through. I keep seeing her face in my mind and praying that God will bring her comfort. We all hope for a death that is sudden, yet, there seems no easy way for death to come. For family and loved ones, death brings pain and loss and the need for healing. I know my friend will be surrounded by people who love her. I pray it will take away some of the sting.
I was tagged by Tinker to do this *Six weird things about me* meme, so here goes:
1. I never remember my dreams. Every now and then I do but usually they're just normal everyday stuff.
2. Except last night. Last night I kept dreaming about Tinker and this meme and also about Sombra. I dreamed that he walked into a store and a girl with blond hair and big blue eyes (perhaps another blogger) was absolutely mesmerized by Sombra and kept trying to hold his gaze as he was just trying to get a cart and be polite. He wasn't interested and was a little uncomfortable.
3. I love to read but if a writer puts something in parentheses, my mind interprets that as "skip. don't read." I often have to go back at the end of a paragraph to read the things that were in parentheses as they turned out to be somewhat important.
4. I forget to be mad. Sometimes someone makes me angry with something they say and I think I'll tell them a thing or two next time I see them and then I see them and go on with my day, only later remembering that I was mad and missed my opportunity because now it would be really lame to bring it up.
5. I hate to be shushed. HATE. IT.
6. I should never have let Tim know that I hate being shushed because now his favorite thing is to go "Lisa? Shh." Did I mention I hate that?