Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sunny spot in a dreary day...



I went out in the rain today to vote. All sorts of red tape problems because I moved and now they don't know where I should vote. grrrr Anyway, after touring a number of elementary schools I came home and stopped by the mailbox. Instantly, I was a much happier camper because I got this wonderful doll from Miss Robyn! along with all the coordinating crystals. It's a chakra doll! There are instructions for doing the work with the crystals and everything. Robyn, thank you. You are the sweetest and I appreciate it so much. You went to so much trouble. I wasn't expecting so many crystals and was so surprised by the doll...and I love the fiber you used to tie the package. :) Thank you, thank you, thank you. My chakras are feeling better already.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I'm glad you got out there despite the rain and voted. And see what happens when you do? You get a gift package!!!!

It's still raining here, but I must brave it because I desperately need to get to the grocery store.

xoxo

Lisa said...

Colette, I didn't get to vote. They couldn't find my name (I assure you I AM registered) and they tried to call the registrar whose number was busy. They gave the number to me to call but it remained busy. I will have to get this all sorted out. I don't know what happened.

Melba, I know. Isn't it great?! It kind of refueled my jets for reading the next chapter.

Anonymous said...

oh, I am so glad they arrived. The parcel has been on my post-it table for weeks.
enjoy the crystals - just by having them near will help balance you!

Darlene said...

Lisa ~ What a fabulous gift! Getting mail like that is the best:)

It is so nice to meet you, thank you for the wonderful comment!

smiles
xox darlene

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

oh what a joyful parcel to arrive on a rainy day!
XOXO

Dot said...

What a lovely parcel to receive from the loving and talented Robyn!

I love rainy days (when I am snug and warm inside that is).

Hugs to youuuuuuuu

Dotee xoxo

Anonymous said...

Cool! And good for you working so hard to vote - you rock!

KaiBlue said...

thats so unique and special..
love the doll..
PEace, Kai.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous gift....really so nice and a great talisman for True Balance

Delta said...

I love this little talisman! It motivated me to go look up chakra dolls and I see a new symbolism to draw on in the future. My mojo dolls, and voodoo dolls and faux- stained glass Mardi Gras bead mojos will soon have a new addition to their little 'family' I think.

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

A chakra doll!! How original! Clever blessing!!

Anonymous said...

Just popped over to give you lots of warm hugs!!
xoxo