Friday, July 07, 2006

Blessed Sleep

I had a wonderful night of sleep! Yes! I went to bed at 10 ish and after one brief trip up to turn the dishwasher on around 11 (lol) I returned to bed and slept until 7:30am! Woot. I feel great.



My plan today is to turn these baubles in the picture into a birthday present for my Mom. I want to try making a jug cover (and I don't mean bra...heh). I think Mom would enjoy one of these and I also want to make her a lavender sachet, since I am so enjoying the one I got from Debbie.



I also want to make her a homemade card. I haven't tried that yet. So, I have a full crafty day ahead. :) Hope your day is awesome!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, glad you had some goodly sleep last night. Your mom is a blessed lady to have a lovely (non-bra-like) jug cover in the making.

Have fun making it! :o)

Vintage Wine said...

Sounds lovely with a good nights sleep!
And it`s fun to make cards :-)

Lisa said...

Do I need to buy card stock? I was already to start and realized that I haven't the first clue of what I need. lol

Vintage Wine said...

I use whatever I got home at the moment :-) Paper, napkins, fabric, pens in different colours, buttons, pearls... Everything ;-) But I think it`s a good idea to buy some solid paper as a start!

Lisa said...

Thanks for the tip. I wasn't sure where to start. yay!

Vintage Wine said...

You`re welcome :-) I`ve posted a picture of one of my cards...