Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A Beautiful Website

This is a beautiful blog...a true gardening journal...that I discovered last year. "Moosey",as her family likes to call her, has a large spread of flower heaven in New Zealand. She posts tons of pictures of flowers, cats and dogs...and tells all about the every day-ness of gardening. When she cannot be outside working in it, she is inside reading and planning it.

When you get a minute for a cup of tea or some coffee and just feel like being swept away, go to Moosey's Garden.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, your title is right - it's a beautiful website. I clicked on just a few of the sections and realized I didn't have the time to really do each section justice. I bookmarked her garden journal and will have to go back and read and take her garden tour later. Thanks for the link!

Anonymous said...

I've bookmarked it for some future browsing :o)

Lisa said...

Deb I'm glad you like it. I never feel like I have enough time to see it all. Moosey is so sweet, too, and as busy as she is, will stop and answer any questions you ask or express appreciation if you say the least thing about the garden. I hope you'll get to enjoy it for long stretches at a time. :)
Hope you're feeling all better, too!

Sarah, Good! I think you'll enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

It really is a beautiful website! I love the puddy-cat pictures too - the garden helpers. The flowers are stunning. Makes me want to have a big old garden with lots of shrubbery but I can't even look after my little one properly so that is obviously a pipe dream. I've kept the link for ideas and because I haven't had time to thouraghly explore. Blessings Lisa.