Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Oh my goodness!


If you have time to sit for a minute with a cup of tea or coffee, look at this beautiful blog . Picture after picture as you scroll down. Hulda clearly loves her home. She is always sewing, painting and rearranging and of course, growing flowers. It is not in English (although, some posts are also in English), as Hulda is in Norway, but it matters not one bit. If you like to look at beautiful things and get creative ideas from others, this is one blog you will like to sit in front of for a bit. :) Now I have all sorts of ideas floating around in my head. Off I go.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I will have to go back. I just looked at the first post, noted the Norwegian and didn't read any further. I did want to revisit though because she came back to my blog and mentioned that some is in English. She must be a kindred spirit anyway - she has geraniums! lol :o)

Lisa said...

lol I did the same thing and then read her comment on your blog and went back. I couldn't believe I'd missed all those pretty things. And after I posted this, I saw she has another blog that has her quilts and things on it!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, he's in theatre now! Having his op.

Lisa said...

I'm praying. {{{Sarah}}}

Anonymous said...

Thank you {{{Lisa}}}, you are a good friend.

Cherish the Home said...

You're right Lisa, that IS a good blog!

Lisa said...

Sarah, keep me posted on how he's doing, ok? :)

Mrs. B. I'm glad you like it. I could look at it all day long! It makes me want to sew! I bet Tammy (Tammy's times) would love it, too.